Harder, better, stronger, faster. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Work it, make it, do it.
BANG! Swim Briefs sport the cut of a classic men’s racing swimsuit, yet we tuned this bathing suit’s style up a notch by enhancing its curves to give it a trendier fit and BANG!’s signature ‘perfect fit’ in high-quality swimwear.
Fit sits low for a sexier masculine touch.
All BANG! Swim Briefs come equipped with our proprietary “Full Pack” system, providing a REMOVABLE padded frontal pouch that offers protection and a fuller feel in the right place, yet delivering a classy and tasteful masculine look in swimwear.
- Exterior fabric: 83% Polyester and 17% four-way-stretch Spandex (Elastane - authentic LYCRA®) allows perfect contouring to the body and comfortable movement
Brief-shape liner inside made with superior-quality soft, light, and comfy material (88% Polyamide, 12% Spandex), fast drying, anti-bacterial treatment, odor protected
Chlorine/Salt/Sun-resistant: Colors remain bright and sharp longer, and will not fade when exposed to chlorine and saltwater; or upon washing and exposure to sunlight
- Highest UV protection (UPF 50+)
Quick dry: high-performance fabric with moisture wicking
Sweat proof: Advanced technology that prevents fabric discoloration on contact with perspiration
- Drawstring in waistband for best fit, featuring our signature branded metallic tips in gold.
- Top-grade thread that offers both strength and durability, even in wet conditions
Available sizes and measures:
• X-SMALL: 26”- 28” (66 cm – 72 cm)
• SMALL: 29”- 30” (73 cm – 76 cm)
• MEDIUM: 31”- 32” (77 cm – 82 cm)
• LARGE: 33"- 34” (83 cm – 88 cm)
• X-LARGE: 35"- 36” (89 cm – 92 cm)
• XX-LARGE: 37” - 38” (93 cm - 97 cm)
For swimwear in general, the rule is that measures are stated mostly by reference of regular-clothing waist size (not actual body measures). Using the example on this table, if you usually wear 33" in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference for BANG! swimsuits.
- ◄CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Machine wash (cold) on delicate cycle, or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
• Do not iron or dry in shade. Do not wring or scrub.
• Do not use chlorine-based whiteners. Do not use fabric softeners.
• Wash only with similar colors.
• Avoid contact with rough surfaces or sharp edges to prevent damage to the fabric.