FEELING LUCKY - Cotton Boxer Brief
Some are up all night to get lucky. And in our imagination there is no complication. We all should be so lucky, lucky, lucky in love.
BANG!® Boxer Briefs for men are made using a blend of soft cotton that offers a silky feeling in contact with the skin, and natural breathability.
Cotton fibers are weaved with a supplement of four-way stretch spandex to allow light compression for perfect contouring to the body, second-skin fit, improved movement, with superior shape recovery, and no piling, even after multiple machine washes
BANG! signature low-rise cut sits low for a contemporary fit
Our semi-lined pouch with Double-Ply layer also integrates a front U-curve rib binding that creates a supportive sport shelf for high-impact support and lifting effect
Flatlock seams and inseam compression via elastic trim offer stay-put leg design that prevents chafing and riding up
Elastic and moisture-wicking waistband stays dry and flexible
Combination of style and performance in these line of men’s underwear trunks offers a masculine, sexy, and athletic cut, that contours and flatters, while providing all-day comfort and secure fit, even during gym time, workouts, and physical activities.
- Designer quality fabric blend
- Premium cotton
- Interior pouch design
- Buttery-soft elastic waistband
- Ships Within 1 Business Day -
* Due to their intimate nature, all UNDERWEAR items are NOT eligible for returns or exchanges. * See our Returns Policy
- Fabric composed of 95% Cotton and 5% four-way-stretch Elastane which allows perfect contouring to the body and enhanced motion range
- Cotton fibers naturally wick away moisture and offer a breathable texture that delivers superior comfort and feather-soft fit, keeping you dry and cool
- Pouch design is contoured with a double-stitched trim on the sides, and a center seam with fly-less construction for improved support
- Double-stitched rib binding trim around thighs
- Waistband: Low-profile branded buttery-soft elastic (Width: 1-3/8 inch = 35mm)
For underwear in general, the rule is that measures are stated mostly by reference of regular-clothing waist size (not actual body measures). Using the example on this table, if you usually wear 33" in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference for our undergarment items.
Model is wearing size M.
Model measurements: 32" waist - 5' 9" Height.
Machine wash cold on delicate cycle, or hand wash.
Do not iron or dry in shade. Do not wring or scrub.