SHIPPING / DELIVERY
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- Our promise and commitment is that all orders are prepared within 24 hours (business days), after they have been received and processed accordingly. Our daily cut off time for same-day order processing is 12 pm US EST.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Please note that orders placed after 12 pm US EST on Friday may not ship until the following Monday (or Tuesday for when Monday happens to be an observed national USA Holiday).
- For those cases when Free Shipping applies and is selected, your order will be shipped COMPLETE only. If a product is out of stock, your order will be held until all items are ready to ship so order is shipped complete. You will be notified if any product is out of stock and when the estimate delivery time will be.
We offer the following shipping options:
* DOMESTIC ORDERS (USA only) *
We offer the options to choose either:
1) "WITH" Signature Confirmation* : This is the safest option to ensure proper delivery, and we recommend it for all shipments where a safe mailbox or secure shipment receiving is not available at the address of delivery. However it requires a person to be present to accept and sign package. If a recipient is not available at moment of delivery, USPS leaves a notification, and it is the customer's responsibility to either contact USPS to reschedule a new delivery date, or pick-up package in person at USPS station.
* All orders of two or more items or above $100 will be prepared by default using the option WITH Signature Confirmation (even if the option chosen at check-out by customer is the opposite) at the discretion of BANG! and as a preventive measure to minimize the risks of possible lost, stolen or misplaced packages. This option however can be modified by express request of the customer (sent to us by email and in written, before the order is prepared) to change it to “No Signature Confirmation.” This request implies the acceptance by the customer of full responsibility in case the package becomes lost, misplaced or stolen.
• Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, P.O. Box and military APO/FPO addresses can only be shipped using USPS service. And USPS does not offer the option of Signature Confirmation for APOs, FPOs, and DPOs.
* INTERNATIONAL ORDERS *
- For International orders we also offer USPS First-Class International airmail which has a cheaper rate, although is a “standard” service. USPS Express and Express Priority Mail International are also offered.
- Please notice that tracking information for USPS (cheaper standard service) is not guaranteed or fully reliable for some countries or depending on final shipping destination. Once the package is outside the US and is handed off by USPS to the reciprocating mail service in the destination country, its delivery performance could be affected.
- We STRONGLY RECOMMEND using the option of DHL for all international shipments, as per the reliability of the service.
- DHL can deliver within 5 business days to all international destinations, while USPS shipments could take between 2 and up to 6 weeks (or longer) to some countries or depending on the city's location.
- DHL shipments are fully trackable to any country, while USPS tracking info is not guaranteed or fully reliable for some countries.
- Private Courier services (DHL/UPS) cannot ship to PO Boxes. A residential or business physical address is required for DHL/UPS. International Shipments addressed to PO Boxes can only be shipped vis USPS services.
* For DHL please notice the rate shown at check-out may be subject to revision, if at the moment of preparing the label, DHL confirms the entered shipping address is considered a "Remote Location" according to the logistics of their own distribution network. In those cases, we will contact you to either reconfirm to pay any extra charges DHL may assess for the final rate, or to request the option to cancel your order.
* For orders of a certain value and depending on the place of destination, we may decide at our own discretion to prepare the order to ship via DHL or private courier service regardless of what the customer's choice was at check-out. This is to ensure final delivery as some countries or specific locations may have a history of being insecure or that packages may get lost or not delivered if sent by standard shipping services.
- For all shipping options (standard or upper-tier services, private courier, safer, insured, etc) costs vary depending on your location, and are automated calculated at check-out to be added to your order. You can see your different options of costs available for your entered shipping address, before final confirmation.
- For all international orders we strongly recommend using DHL – Private Courier, as per its competitive rate and more reliable service in comparison with the USPS options (except for ARGENTINA and RUSSIA).
- Unless indicated, our Shipping rates include and represent only the cost for the "Shipping Service" (carrying costs). Our shipping rates do not cover any possible additional fees, import duties, or international taxes that may be imposed on orders shipped outside of the USA. Only the options that indicate "WITH Duties/Taxes All INCLUDED" are the ones that include an extra fee, on top of the Shipping rate, to cover for duties/taxes/customs fees as part of the shipping rate charged with the order. When any Shipping Option is chosen at check-out, that does not indicate "With Duties/Taxes All Included;" in those cases any duties or fees imposed on imported clothing are the responsibility of the customer. For orders subject to these duties/taxes, notice they will not appear on your invoice or confirmation when order is placed, but may be presented to you and collected by the parcel carrier at time of delivery. Those types of fees may or may not be charged, subject to the sole discretion of local Customs, government, and/or local mail-carrier companies, and they represent a variable beyond the control of BANG! Clothes.
Applicable shipping costs presented at check-out are based on pre-shipment estimations as provided by the different carriers and as per their own automated systems. At the moment of preparing the order with its actual shipping label, the carrier may confirm real rates that are higher than in their pre-shipment estimation. In those cases, we will contact you to reconfirm the real shipping charges for your order, and in case there are any differences or additional surcharges, those will be forwarded to you with a link to complete final payment before the order can be shipped out. In case you may not agree with the total shipping charges, you have the choice to request cancellation of your order, or BANG! will cancel the order if you refuse to pay those additional shipping charges presented.
- We are constantly working to find ways of decreasing the cost of shipping and handling so we can pass these savings on to our customers
No insurance is included for orders shipped with USPS. BANG! is not responsible for packages lost, damaged, misplaced or mismanaged by carrier or third-parties.
A "Signature Confirmation" option is offered for all US domestic shipments, recommended for those cases of locations where a safe mailbox or secure shipment receiving is not available. By voluntarily choosing any shipping option with NO Signature Confirmation for US Domestic shipments, customer releases BaNG! (www.bangclothes.com) of any liability and ACCEPTS ALL RESPONSIBILITY in case of LOST, STOLEN or MISPLACED packages by carrier or third-parties.
International orders shipped with USPS (either First Class International, Express Mail International) are handed off to the reciprocating mail service in the destination country. These shipments are not fully traceable (by a tracking number) as they enter a different postal system in a new country. International customs processing times vary significantly and are subject to regulations and internal logistics of each country's own local customs authorities and postal system. BANG! is not responsible for international USPS shipments (either First-Class or Priority/Priority Express service) that may end up lost, stolen, misplaced, or blocked by local customs agencies or local postal carriers. For safest delivery of International orders, we strongly recommend to choose any of the available private-courier shipping options at check-out (DHL, FedEx, UPS) for all cases of shipping destinations where postal handling and delivery may be not 100% reliable.
International delivery with full tracking option is available only by choosing the DHL or UPS Private Courier options at check out. If your order is completed using the Free Shipping option, please notice the standard option of USPS will be used (USPS Priority, for USA Domestic orders; and USPS First Class International, for orders from all other countries).
All international orders will be stated on the customs form with the actual value of the order. We will NOT declare a lower purchase price or value on the shipping form for any international order. Orders shipped internationally are declared as "Merchandise" and we do not accept requests to change it for "Gift" or any other category. BANG! Clothes will not be liable for any fees, import duties, or international taxes that may be imposed to the order outside the USA. Any duties and fees imposed on imported clothing are the responsibility of the customer. For orders subject to these duties/taxes, notice they will not appear on your invoice or confirmation when order is placed, but will be presented to you and collected by the parcel carrier at time of delivery. If you refuse to pay taxes/duties, your parcel will be returned to us, and you will be charged for any applicable return shipment costs.