Made with a stretchy, waterproof, light weight and soft fabric; they offer a perfect combination of performance, comfort, and full range of motion, in and out of the water
- ◄MAIN FEATURES
• Tapered Sides: Enhanced contoured fit from the waist down
• Low Rise Cut: For an extra sexy touch
• Quad Friendly: Short-length leg cut
• 3-Inch Inseam: For a full range of motion
• Shape Enhancing Darts: Located in the back for a tailored fit
• Deep Pockets: 2 in the front, 1 in the back (Incognito zippers)
• Protective Inner Lining: Made of skin soft poly-blend
• 4-Way Stretch: Avoids excessive pressure in the midsection
• Authentic LYCRA®: 90% Polyester / 10% four-way stretch Spandex
• Wash Repel: Hydrophobic coating protects fabric from absorption
• Chlorine/Wash/Salt/Sun-Resistant: Our colors will never fade, no matter the scenario!
• UV Protection: UPF 50+ (Take on even the hottest beach day)
• Quick Dry: High-performance fabric with moisture resistance
• Sweat Proof: Advanced technology that prevents fabric discoloration on contact with perspiration
• Top Tier Thread: We offer the best strength and durability regardless of the conditions
• Hand Crafted: All swimsuits are finalized with hand-made finishing for a unique touch
• Double Stud Fastening: Pop/press with water resistant zipper
Available sizes and measures:
• SMALL: 28”- 30” (71 cm – 76 cm)
• MEDIUM: 31”- 32” (77 cm – 82 cm)
• LARGE: 33- 34” (83 cm – 88 cm)
• X-LARGE: 35- 36” (89 cm – 92 cm)
• XX-LARGE: 37” - 38” (93 cm - 97 cm)
Beach short leg length: Mid-Length
Inseam: about 2.8” (7 cm) to 3.8” (9.5 cm) from S to XXL
Note: For swimwear in general, the rule is that measures are stated mostly by reference of “regular-clothing waist size” (not actual body measures). Using the example on this table, if you usually wear 33” in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference for our swimsuits.
Model is wearing size M.
Model measurements: 32" waist - 5' 9" Height.
- ◄CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Machine wash (cold) on delicate cycle, or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
• Do not iron or dry in shade. Do not wring or scrub.
• Do not use chlorine-based whiteners. Do not use fabric softeners.
• Wash only with similar colors. Avoid contact with rough surfaces or sharp edges to prevent damage to the fabric.