Defy gravity in any way you want. These multi-discipline workout shorts know no limits for the urban athlete. They can handle from cardio to burpees, and anything in between. Use them to lift. Jump. Run. Cycle. Flex. Stretch. Move all over without compromising speed or agility.
From gym to street. From yoga or pilates, to CrossFit or parkour.
* Loose fit
* Ultra-lightweight, soft, smooth and stretchy woven fabric delivers superior mobility
* Expanded waist cut allows roomier fit through the hips and thighs
• 4-way stretch material allows full range of motion
• 92% Poly - 8% Spandex
• Moisture wicking - fast dry
• Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
• Smartphone-fitting open hip side pockets
• Internal drawcord to secure fit
• No liner
Available sizes and measures:
SMALL: 28”- 31” (71 cm – 79 cm)
MEDIUM: 31”- 33” (79 cm – 84 cm)
LARGE: 33”- 36” (84 cm – 91 cm)
X-LARGE: 36”- 38” (91 cm – 97 cm)
Inseam: 7" in all sizes
* These shorts have an expanded waist cut that allows roomier fit through the hips and thighs - can easily accommodate wider size ranges
* Measures are stated mostly by reference of “regular-clothing waist size” (not actual body measures). Using the example on this table, if you usually wear 34” in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference for these shorts.
• Machine wash using cold setting on delicate cycle, or hand wash
• Wash only with similar colors
• Do not use chlorine-based whiteners, bleach or fabric softeners
On each page for any of our products, in the lower part of the text section of the product’s description, you can find a “SIZING" tab that when touched or clicked will show the chart and table with sizes and measures information for that specific item.
* For swimwear in general, the rule is that measures are stated mostly by reference of waist size. Using this example here, if you usually wear 33" in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference as per the list.
* Have in mind though that some items like our Swim Mini-Briefs, or our Flexi Boardshorts, are cut to fit quite tight on purpose. So if your personal preference is to wear a tight fit, go for the size as per the table. If you prefer to feel the fit more relaxed, go one size up.