BANG! JOGGER SHORTS are the most important thing a man can wear during workouts. Think of these as BANG!’s version of “Grey Sweatpants” or “men’s sweatpants 2.0.” Everybody wants a guy who wears joggers and these BANG! sweatshorts are built to turn you into an eyeballing magnet every time you wear them.
We started from the look of classic men’s running shorts, but then applied BANG!’s signature low-rise sit and shape-enhancing cuts to endow these men’s sport shorts with the form-fitting shape of a tight jogger. No need to get one size too small – we did the work for you already.
These workout shorts come in three colors specially selected to project shadows like no other. Just put these gym shorts on and get ready to start turning heads around. As running shorts these work just like the masculine equivalent of going out braless. Unleash your inner John Hamm and let world see it!
Let the #SweatpantsChallenge season last year-round keeping these men’s sweat shorts always in your gym bag. JOGGER SHORTS have the power to make every man look fit and these fitness shorts are no exception.
Above-knee cut enables full range of motion - ideal for weightlifting training, bodybuilding, squats, fitness, CrossFit, calisthenics, running, yoga, pilates, or even parkour.
Superior Mobility: Made with a soft-touch, smooth and stretchy microfiber blend that make these men’s gym shorts extra comfortable to wear all day long, before, during or after any workout
Low-Rise Cut:Enhances anatomy and shape
Deep Pockets: Fits even the largest smartphones
• Fabric: 90% Poly-Nylon / 10% Lycra® (Heather Microfiber)
• 4-Way Stretch: For a seamless range of motion
• Quick Dry: High performance fabric, keeps you cool and dry
• Anti-Odor: Technology that prevents growth of odor causing microbes
• Drawcord: Located on waistline for a secure fit
• No Liner
Available sizes and measures:
• SMALL: 28”- 30” (71 cm – 76 cm)
• MEDIUM: 31”- 32” (77 cm – 82 cm)
• LARGE: 33"- 34” (83 cm – 88 cm)
• X-LARGE: 35"- 36” (89 cm – 92 cm)
Inseam: 7" for all sizes
*Note: Measures are stated mostly by reference of “regular-clothing waist size” (not actual body measures). Using the example on this table, if you usually wear 33” in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference for these shorts.
- ◄CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash using cold setting on delicate cycle, or hand wash
- Wash only with similar colors
- Do not use chlorine-based whiteners, bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in shade
- Iron on low, if necessary