Designed and ready to work with and for your body. These shorts can handle all the moves, even when you train using only your own's body weight for resistance. Push, pull, squat, bend, swing, jump, spin, or even go upside down confidently.
The form-fitting cut with slightly tapered legs and above-knees length, keeps them in place during most demanding moves. Even when inverting body, doing handstands or back levers, upholding yoga's Sirsasana, or going for full-range motion and moves on a Pilates Reformer machine.
* Made with a soft blend of premium cotton (combed ring spun fiber) and spandex, makes them extra comfortable to wear all day long, before, during or after any workout.
* Smooth and stretchy woven fabric delivers superior mobility
• 4-way stretch material allows full range of motion
• Fast dry
• Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
• Drawcord around waist to adjust and secure fit
• Deep side pockets can fit any smartphone size
• No liner
Available sizes and measures:
SMALL: 28”- 30” (71 cm – 76 cm)
MEDIUM: 31”- 32” (77 cm – 82 cm)
LARGE: 33”- 34” (83 cm – 88 cm)
X-LARGE: 35”- 36” (89 cm – 92 cm)
Inseam: 7" in all sizes
*Note: Measures are stated mostly by reference of “regular-clothing waist size” (not actual body measures). Using the example on this table, if you usually wear 33” in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference for these shorts.
• Machine wash using cold setting on delicate cycle, or hand wash
• Wash only with similar colors
• Do not use chlorine-based whiteners, bleach or fabric softeners
On each page for any of our products, in the lower part of the text section of the product’s description, you can find a “SIZING" tab that when touched or clicked will show the chart and table with sizes and measures information for that specific item.
* For swimwear in general, the rule is that measures are stated mostly by reference of waist size. Using this example here, if you usually wear 33" in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference as per the list.
* Have in mind though that some items like our Swim Mini-Briefs, or our Flexi Boardshorts, are cut to fit quite tight on purpose. So if your personal preference is to wear a tight fit, go for the size as per the table. If you prefer to feel the fit more relaxed, go one size up.