Lux as in light, to match the night and the day. Cast yourself in a timeless classic shade of black, in Lux Black.
Our COTTON Boxer Briefs are made using a blend of soft premium cotton that offers a silky feeling in contact with the skin, and natural breathability
Cotton fibers are weaved with a supplement of four-way stretch spandex for perfect contouring to the body, second-skin fit, and improved movement, with superior shape recovery, and no piling, even after multiple machine washes
All UNDERWEAR sales are FINAL - No Returns or Exchanges * See our Returns Policy
- ◄MAIN FEATURES
• BaNG!'s Signature: Low-rise fit sits sexier than traditional jocks
• Semi-Lined Pouch: Equipped with double-ply layer. Supportive sport shelf for high impact support
• Flatlock Seams: Prevents chafing and riding up
• Elastic Waistband: Moisture wicking & flexible
• Seamless Style: Combines style and performance for a sexy and athletic cut
• Fabric: 95% Premium Cotton / 5% four-way stretch Elastane
• Feather-Soft Fit: Offers you a breathable texture keeping you dry and cool
• Contoured Pouch: Double-stitched trim and a center seam with flyless construction
• Double-Stitched: Double-stitched rim binding trim around thighs
• Waistband: Low-profile branded soft elastic (Width: 1-3/8 Inch = 35MM)
Available sizes and measures:
• SMALL: 28”- 30” (71 cm – 76 cm)
• MEDIUM: 31”- 32” (77 cm – 82 cm)
• LARGE: 33"- 34” (83 cm – 88 cm)
• X-LARGE: 35"- 37” (89 cm – 94 cm)
For underwear in general, the rule is that measures are stated mostly by reference of regular-clothing waist size (not actual body measures). Using the example on this table, if you usually wear 33" in jeans or pants, then a Large should be your size of reference for our undergarment items.
Model is wearing size M.
Model measurements: 32" waist - 5' 9" Height.
- ◄CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• Machine wash (cold) on delicate cycle, or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
• Iron low.
• Do not use chlorine-based whiteners. Do not use fabric softeners.
• Wash only with similar colors. Avoid contact with rough surfaces or sharp edges to prevent damage to the fabric.